Houston Intensive Outpatient Program
Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) Houston Intensive Outpatient Program
Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) is Houston’s premier drug and alcohol treatment center. Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Houston is rock-solid and will help you build a foundation for long-term sobriety. The disease of addiction can be managed and we can help you learn how to do it. All of our programs are nationally accredited and comprehensive. The first step is a clinical evaluation with a skilled Admissions Counselor at PaRC. The evaluation will help ensure whether or not detoxification is necessary, and that outpatient care is right for you. Read more about our confidential admission process.
Adult Program Hours, Monday – Thursday:
- Day Option: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Evening Option: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Aftercare Group is Thursday: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Adolescent Program Hours:
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Five to six weeks of programming depending on your unique needs
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
- Chemical Dependency Education
- 12-Step Integration
- Community Resource Awareness
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
- Relapse Prevention
- One-year Aftercare Program
- Lifetime Alumni Association Membership and Support
Struggling with addiction?
No matter the question, we can help.