We offer several types of drug treatment for people who are struggling with addiction. You won’t have to decide by yourself which type of care is best for you. Our counselors are available to provide you with a professional evaluation to determine which drug treatment methods will be most helpful and appropriate for you.
Learn more about scheduling your evaluation with Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC). We offer substance abuse treatment programs tailored specifically for adults and teens. All of your treatment at PaRC is confidential.
Take the First Step to Recovery
Contact Us | Refer a Patient
“I checked myself into PaRC in May 2009. My counselor, Terry, was one of the best things that happened to me. He was right alongside me from my first meeting with him and he stayed that way until I graduated from PaRC in July. He said something simple but powerful to me that I will never forget. He said, ‘Mike, I need to give you a compliment. You are doing the very best you can.’ The PaRC offered me the tools that I needed to get sober. I owe PaRC for my sobriety and my life.” – Mike S., PaRC Alumnus
We have over 30 years of experience treating patients just like you. You and your family have already seen what addiction can cause. The good news is that addiction is treatable. With the help of the experts at PaRC, you can manage your addiction. PaRC’s programs are award-winning. They are based on treatment methods that are proven to increase sobriety rates over the long haul.
It is normal to have strong feelings about entering a drug rehab or alcohol treatment center like PaRC. But getting expert help is the best way to stop your addiction and rebuild your life. We are going to show you how.
- Detoxification (Detox): This is usually the first phase of treatment during which drugs and/or alcohol are removed from your body in a safe, comfortable way. Your evaluation will determine if you need detox or not.
- Residential Treatment (RTC): Residential treatment provides comprehensive care while you live on our campus. During that time, you receive education and counseling that teaches you how to get and stay sober. The average length of stay is 30 days but everyone’s situation is different based on diagnosis, treatment plan and benefits/payment structure.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP/Day Treatment): This full-day program is very similar to residential treatment, except that you reside at your home.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): This partial-day drug addiction treatment program is offered days or evenings; 4 days a week, 3 hours per day.
- Aftercare Program: To maximize treatment success, the aftercare program starts the first week you are admitted into drug rehab and continues weekly for one year after you complete your treatment.
- Alumni Association
Levels of care are determined upon assessment. Not all levels of care are available for direct admit.
Struggling with addiction?
No matter the question, we can help.