The Woodlands Intensive Outpatient Program
Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) The Woodlands Intensive Outpatient Program
Confidential, Award-Winning Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Center
Prevention and Recovery Center’s award-winning programs for drug and alcohol addiction include an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in The Woodlands. We opened this drug and alcohol treatment center in 2006 to meet the needs of adults & teens needing outpatient rehabilitation for alcohol or drug problems. PaRC’s confidential programs are fully accredited by The Joint Commission and designed for individuals who meet the requirements for a less restrictive addiction treatment center than an inpatient setting. Admission to the program begins with a comprehensive evaluation at the Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC). Learn more about our confidential admission process.
Adult Program Hours:
- Monday through Thursday Day Program: 9:00 am – 12 pm
- Monday through Thursday Evening Program: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Aftercare is Thursday: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Adolescent Program Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Aftercare is Wednesday: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Five to six weeks of programming depending on your unique needs
- Individual, Group & Family Counseling
- Chemical Dependency Education
- 12-Step Integration
- Community Resource Awareness
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
- Relapse Prevention
- One-year Aftercare Program
- Lifetime Alumni Association Membership & Support
Struggling with addiction?
No matter the question, we can help.